Five Things to Know Today
Today is National School Nurses' Day. Isn't that a shot in the arm?
1. Today is National School Nurses’ Day! Be sure to let the school nurses know you are grateful for them taking care of your sick children!
2. Knapp Elementary School holds a water ice social at 6 p.m.
3. If you’re single, there’s at least two evens to spark your interest. A single moms support group meets tonight, and every Wednesday, at 6:30 p.m. at Immanuel Church of the Nazarene, 1260 W. Main St. in Towamencin (Lansdale mailing address). The group discusses issues important to single moms and works through the book Single Parenting That Works. There is also a singles 35 and older Bible study group at 7 p.m. at Calvary Baptist Church, 1380 S. Valley Forge Road, Towamencin.
4. Are you an artist? Check out the art workshop every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at the North Penn Valley Boys and Girls Club, 16 Susquehanna Ave., Lansdale. The workshop is open to all ages.
5. This warm streak gets better and better. Today, we should hit a high of 71 with no precipitation and sunny skies. Tonight, the temperature drops to 50.