Five Things to Know Today: October 10
Beneficial Bank, 1600 Sumneytown Pike, Upper Gwynedd, holds a health care reform seminar from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at its offices
1. Beneficial Bank, 1600 Sumneytown Pike, Upper Gwynedd, holds a health care reform seminar from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at its offices. Guest speaker is Stephen Maliszewski, Esq.
2. Lansdale Business Association meets in a general meeting at 8 a.m. at Lansdale Borough Hall.
3. Gwyn-Nor Elementary holds a Fifth Grade Writing Workshop from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
4. The North Penn School Board Alternative Revenue Committee meets at 7 p.m. in the Educational Services Center in Lansdale.
5. PennSuburban Chamber of Commerce’s Nonprofit Committee meets in a planning session at 8 a.m. at Maplewood Estates at Peter Becker Community, 800 Maple Ave., Harleysville. The event is open to all nonprofit Chamber members to help outline goals and objectives of the new committee.