Five Things to Know Today: October 23
Margarita’s Mexican Restaurant opens to the public today at 11 a.m. It is located at the former Bones Grille location on Sumneytown Pike in Towamencin
1. Margarita’s Mexican Restaurant opens to the public today at 11 a.m. It is located at the former Bones Grille location on Sumneytown Pike in Towamencin.
2. Mothers of Preschoolers meet at 9:15 a.m. at 700 N. Broad St., Lansdale.
3. Lansdale Borough Leaf Collection continues today for the section of the borough bounded by East Main Street, North Broad Street, north borough line and North Wales Road. Leaf collection begins at 6 a.m. and leaves must be collected in biodegradable bags.
4. David Cantor, founder of Responsible Policies for Animals Inc., presents a lecture at 7 p.m. at Lansdale Library titled “Justice for All Animals: The Way Forward.” The lecture series discusses why it is important to establish the autonomy, ecology and dignity rights of all animals.
5. Penn Foundation holds its Autumn Event featuring Jane Pauley at 7:30 p.m. at Calvary Church, 820 Route 113, Souderton. Tickets are $20 each or four for $60. Purchase tickets at www.pennfoundation.org.