Multigrain Breads from Bimbo Bakeries Recalled
Arnold, Earthgrains, Stroehmann, Sara Lee among the brands recalled.
BBU, the parent company of Bimbo Bakeries has recalled a variety of their multi-grain breads for a possible presence of a flexible wire "caused by a faulty screen at a third party flour mill," according to the Food and Drug Administration recall release.
In Pennsylvania, the affected items include:
- Aldi L'Oven Fresh Hearty 12 Grain
- Arnold Healthfull 45 Calories per Slice Multigrain
- Brownberry Grains More Double Protein
- Brownberry Healthfull Nutty Grain
- Stroehmann Dutch Country 100% Whole Grain
- Earthgrains 12 Grain Natural Bread
- Sara Lee 12 Grain Bread Hearty & Delicious