Nine of 10 suspects charged in connection with a May methamphetamine trafficking ring bust are scheduled for preliminary hearings today at 10 before District Judge Andrea Duffy in Montgomeryville.
Here are the individuals scheduled for hearings Wednesday:
- Jeff Penna, 1295 Cabin Road, Hatfield Township. Represented by Steven Fairlie of Montgomery Township.
- Dave Penna, 1898 Valley Forge Road, Towamencin Township. Represented by Marc Steinberg of Hatfield Township.
- Robert Glorioso, 1295 Cabin Road, Hatfield Township. Represented by Michael Landis of Princeton, NJ.
- James Trull, 1447 Old Skippack Road, Upper Salford Township. Represented by Christopher Mullaney of Red Hill.
- Juan M. Encarnacion, 3921 N. 6th St. Philadelphia. No attorney listed.
- Joseph “Phoenix” Croxton, 1734 Tasker St., Floor 1, Philadelphia. Represented by P. Joseph Nicola of Westmont, NJ.
- Ronald Krauss, 10 South Towamencin Ave., Lansdale (owner of Bad Ronald's Custom Tattooing in Lansdale). Represented by Vincent Vangrossi of Norristown.
- Jamie L. Hamburg, 27 Lincoln Ave. Floor 2, Lansdale. Represented by Vincent Vangrossi of Norristown.
- John J. Welsh III, of 1150 Schwab Road, Hatfield Township. Welsh has requested a full hearing, according to Montgomery County Assistant District Attorney Jason Whalley.
Ryan Burns, of 804 Marlbrook Lane, Upper Gwynedd (Madison at Willowyck), has had his preliminary hearing continued four times since his May 4 preliminary arraignment, according to court records.
Burns' preliminary hearing is set for June 12 at 10:30 a.m. before Duffy.
Three suspects charged in the trafficking ring are not in custody yet, according to Whalley:
- Timothy Beck, 55 Meng Road, Limerick Township
- Kevin Saldutti, 1415 East Hewson St., Philadelphia
- Judy Cress, 913 Township Line Road, Phoenixville
One suspect has no criminal docket filed in the Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System: Antonio Encarnacion Perales, 1002 N. Marshall St. 2nd floor, Philadelphia.