Patch Picks: The Five Best Boutiques
Each Thursday at 3 p.m., we check out the five best, the five hottest, the five newest, the five tastiest ... you get the picture
This week's Patch Picks ...
The Five Best Boutiques
- Chantilly Floral Boutique, 29 W. Main St., Lansdale. (215) 855-9258. Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in December only. Specializing in Vera Bradley, Life Is Good, Crabtree and Evelyn, Rioni, La Tour Eiffel, Trollbeads, John Medeiros, Charles Albert, Bedhead, Tolani, Dents and Brighton. Visit www.chantillyfloral.com
- Bella's Boutique, 4039 Skippack Pike, Schwenksville (Skippack Township). (610) 584-0469. Hours: Tuesday-Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday: Noon to 4 p.m.
- Head Over Heels, 718 DeKalb Pike, Blue Bell (Whitpain Township). (610) 272-1900. Carries Brighton and Vera Bradley brands. Accepts cash and all major credit cards.
- Eliza D's, 733 Bethlehem Pike, Montgomeryville. (215) 855-4922. Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Thursday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.; closed Monday. Carries a huge selection of formal wear gowns and dresses, purses and jewelry. Specializing in separates, body shapers, hosiery. Visit www.eliza-ds.com.
- Allykatz Limited, Ralph's Corner Shopping Center, (215) 855-5289. Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Thursday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; closed Sunday and Monday. Specializing in Vera Bradley, Woodwick candles, unique jewelry and home decor, Brighton jewelry, John Medeiros jewelry, baby gifts, Lolita glassware, Willow Tree figurines, Switch Flops shoes.