The power of pull ups
If your goal is to build the best physique possible, you should certainly consider adding pull ups and chin ups to your routine. Here are the top 6 reasons to add pull ups
1. Pull ups work more muscle than machines free weights or bands alone.
2. You work your lower abdominal muscles with as much intensity during chin ups as you would with a core work out alone.
3. Anyone can do them! There are so many pull up/chin up assist devices!
4. Chin ups are a springboard for bicep growth
5. Upper back development will help with posture and can prevent back injuries
6. Build strength. The strength you will develop doing these exercises will amaze you. Additionally, there are so many forms of pull ups and chin ups available, you can continually challenge yourself for many, many years.
For a list of pull ups I recommend for beginners or advanced athletes, contact me, atwww.kirkwaidellfitness.webs.com