Invite a friend
Waking Up to Medicine Abuse Awareness Walk and Forum
Reasons to walk:
• Raise awareness on this issue in our community
• Educate the community on the dangers of RX drug abuse
• Educate the community on how to prevent RX drug abuse
• Walk in memory of a loved one who has passed away from RX drug abuse
• Support a loved one who is struggling with RX drug abuse
• Celebrate someone’s recovery from substance abuse
After the community walk:
• Food and drinks will be provided
• Guest speakers who will address the issue of RX drug abuse
• Resource booths to provide information on the issues of substance abuse along
with hope for you or your loved one.
Please feel free to wear shirts in memory of your loved one, make signs to carry during the walk. There will also be a memorial table set up for those who would like to bring pictures of their loved ones who have passed away from substance abuse.
More About Penndale Middle School
Penndale Middle School is part of the North Penn School District. Located in Lansdale, students who attend Knapp and York Avenue Elementary Schools will attend Penndale for the middle school years for grades 7 - 9. The middle school offers a variety of sports and extra-curricular activities for students who qualify with grades and attendance.