Do you know a local nonprofit arts organization worthy of $1,000? Univest Corporation wants to know about it via Facebook.
Souderton-based Univest Corporation ends its "Caring for Arts Giveaway" today at 8 a.m., where it will award $1,000 to a local nonprofit arts organization nominated by the community.
According to Kim Detwiler of Univest, the contest is part of Univest's "Committed to Local" philanthropic arm. The contest is held four times a year through its Facebook page.
Here's what to do:
- Identify a local nonprofit arts organization deserving of a $1,000 donation. The nonprofit must be a 501(c)(3) organization in Bucks, Chester or Montgomery counties, and the Lehigh Valley.
- It must align with Univest's giving guidelines.
- Visit Univest Corporation's Facebook page at this link.
- On the Facebook page, nominate the group by posting a comment explaining why the group should win the money.
- The nonprofit arts group with the most posts by 8 a.m. March 25 wins the $1,000.
Good luck to all the local nonprofits!