Here's all the snow-related content you need to get through the day.
- Share your snow photos and comment on the snow at our open Lansdale Patch Snow Day Photo Gallery at this link.
Snow Day Quotes from Around Town from Facebook:
- "WTH. Lady driving a big full size van with 8-12" of snow covering the whole thing except for maybe about a 12" hole she cleared on the windshield. Yeah, that looked safe." - Bill Henning
- "Just drove from l-dale to plymouth meeting and it's pretty s****y. Just gotta go 10mph the whole way and you'll be okay though." - Brandon Yates
- "It is beautiful outside! No plows yet in the neighborhood though. Hatfield is usually very slow at getting to the side roads even in a big development." - Kathy Kloss
- "Not going out there! Too cold! Hubby shoveled paths for our pups to potty and that is it! It looks pretty from inside though." - Patty DiFondi
- "Stuck in my parking spot because Lansdale doesn't plow the alleys they force us to park on during snow emergencies. Thank god my neighbors helped me push the car back into the spot after it go stuck backing out. Looks like I'm not going anywhere today." - Amanda Hall
- "Its freezing! Glad the oil tank is full!" - Bethann Kozempel
- "I made it into work. Valley Forge, Main Street, and Broad Street were okay. Hopefully will be better on the way home tonight" - Katie Thompson