1. Hey knucklehead, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The world’s only museum of Three Stooge memorabilia contains 100,000 pieces.
2. You probably knew this was happening: gathers today at 11 at Lansdale Public Library. Cost is $5 per session and is presented by Mystic Magick.
3. The Upper Gwynedd Fire Department holds a pig and beer luau today from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the fire house at 660 Garfield Avenue in West Point. Tickets are $25 a person.
4. A Mommy Market takes place today from 9 to noon at , 300 N. Broad St. Price is $1 for admission.
5. Morgan Log House has a Market Day today from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at its Weikel Road location in Towamencin Township. The market features local farmers and numerous vendors with their wares.