1. A hot chocolate stand and bake sale fundraiser for Penndale student Matthew Knoebel, takes place on Pine Street in Lansdale between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., rain or shine. Pine Street is between Squirrel Lane and Edgemont Avenue. For donations, please visit www.indiegogo.com/MoneyforMatt.
2. Today is the second annual Gingerbread House Craft Time at 1 at Lansdale Parks and Recreation, 660 Lansdale Ave. The event is a fundraiser for Lansdale Library. Cost is $10 per house.
3. Santa Claus will be at the Santa House in Lansdale at Railroad Plaza from 10 a.m. to noon.
4. Today is the last day to drop off toys for the Marines Toys for Tots drive at Retro Fitness in Montgomery Township. Contact Retro Fitness at 215-855-9290 or northwalespa.retrofitness.net.
5. Trout Fishing in America perform at 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. at Sellersville Theater. Tickets are $25 for adults and $15 for children.