1. There’s a free community hot breakfast from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Christ Covenant Church, 2200 Mainland Road (formerly Sumneytown Pike) in Towamencin.
2. St. Peter’s Lutheran Church Thrift Shop, 211 S. Main St., North Wales, is open today from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
3. Beatlemania Now!, a live concert tribute to The Beatles, performs at 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. at Sellersville Theater. Tickets are $29.50 and $40, and $15 for children at the matinee.
4. “The ‘70s Again” performs at Blue Dog Tavern in Chalfont, beginning at 9:30 p.m. This is the last show before the band changes its name to “The Really Big Shoe.” The band performs songs from the ‘70s and ‘80s.
5. It’s karaoke night at Lansdale Tavern, beginning at 9:30 p.m.