1. The Bel Canto Children’s Chorus 20th Anniversary Season Recital Series comes to Community Music School at 775 W. Main St. in Trappe, PA, at 4 p.m. The event is free and there is a free-will offering.
2. Today is the last day to tour the Pearl S. Buck House before it closes until June for its final phase of an 8-year restoration project. Pearl S. Buck is on Dublin Road in Hilltown Township (Perkasie). Sunday tours are at noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. Admission is $10 for adults, $9 for seniors and $7 for students.
3. There are traditional Irish music sessions at 3 p.m. at Molly Maguire’s, 329 W. Main St., Lansdale.
4. Marshall Tucker Band plays a New Year’s Eve Eve Party at 7:30 p.m. at Sellersville Theater. Tickets are $50.
5. There’s prenatal yoga at Art & Soul Yoga at 1690 Valley Forge Road, Worcester, at 10 a.m. Cost is $15.