1. Santa Claus is at his Santa House in Lansdale tonight from 6:30 to 7:30 at Railroad Plaza.
2. Friends of Lansdale Public Library meet at 7 p.m. at the library.
3. PennSuburban Chamber of Commerce holds its morning chat from 7:45 a.m. to 9 a.m. at the chamber offices on Susquehanna and Derstine avenues. The chat is an hour to network and discuss issues.
4. Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce holds a Business After Hours Holiday Mixer, hosted by Pearl S. Buck International, 520 Dublin Road, Perkasie, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Pennridge Chamber of Commerce members will also be in attendance.
5. Paul Byrom, formerly of Celtic Thunder, performs at 8 p.m. at Sellersville Theater. Tickets are $35 and $50.