1. Lansdale Historical Society presents “Life Was a Lark at Willow Grove Park” at 7:30 p.m. at the Lansdale Parks and Recreation Building. Admission is free, but donations are appreciated.
2. Municipalities with seats up for grabs in this year’s election will know who’s running this year, as petitions are due to Montgomery County today.
3. There’s a free organ recital at The Church of the Holy Spirit, Sumneytown Pike and Barndt Road, in Upper Salford, on the church’s newly-renovated Dobson pipe organ at noon today. Organist is Andrew Long of Trinity Lutheran Church in Perkasie.
4. WXPN welcomes legendary blues rock harp Charlie Musselwhite to Sellersville Theater at 8 p.m. Tickets are $25 and $39.50.
5. Today is Girl Scouts Day. Celebrate by buying some cookies.