1. An all ages metal and hardcore show is at Lansdale VFW, 805 W. Second St., from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. On the bill: A Life Once Lost, Objection, Pillars of Villainy, Hollenlarm, Debtor. Cost is $8 at the door. 21 and older to drink.
2. The North Penn High School Thespian Troupe presents the 14th annual Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS Gala at 7 p.m. at the high school. The event is free, but a suggested donation of $5 will be donatd to Broadway Cares. There is also a flea market and silent auction. Over the past 13 years, the event has raised more than $50,000 for the two organizations.
3. Lansdale Library shows “Robot & Frank” (PG-13) at 6 p.m. for free as part of its Friday Night Movies.
4. Today is the deadline to sign up for the Indian Valley and Pennridge Chamber of Commerces’ joint membership luncheon on Feb. 28 at Indian Valley Country Club. The luncheon will feature “Grand View Hospital: A Century Strong and Well into the Future,” with guest speaker Jean Keeler, president and CEO of Grand View Hospital. Cost is $20 for members and $35 for non-members. Reservations at 215-723-9472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. “Keep Farming in Montgomery County: A Conference Focusing on Sustaining Farming for the Future” takes place from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Holiday Inn Lansdale, 1750 Sumneytown Pike, Kulpsville. The conference will focus on major topics of interest to farmers, including farming, local regulations and increasing awareness of food in connection to local businesses and institutions.