1. Tonight is First Friday in Lansdale from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., featuring the Lansdale Business Association third-annual Trick or Treat Walk from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. starting at Railroad Plaza. Lansdale Library also holds a used book sale from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
2. Santa Claus arrives at Montgomery Mall tonight at 6 p.m. Santa will ride around the outside of the mall on an FDMT truck beginning at the upper level entrance near Salsa’s Mexican Restaurant. Santa will then enter the lower level between Sears and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
3. North Penn High School Improv Troupe comes to Lansdale Library at 6:30 p.m. for an evening of entertainment.
4. Today is the last day for the art show featuring work from Howard Watson at Ristorante Toscano in Lansdale.
5. PennSuburban Chamber holds its Small Business University today from 7:30 a.m. to noon at Peter Becker Community, 815 Maplewood Ave., Harleysville. Keynote speaker is Robert Babb, president of Physical Therapy and Wellness Institute. Download a registration form here.