1. Mater Dei Catholic School, 493 E. Main St., Lansdale, will celebrate All Saints Day with first graders as they celebrate patron saints, beginning with a procession at 1:50 p.m. to St. Stanislaus Church. A prayer service will follow with seventh graders sharing history of the saints.
2. Route 202 between Hancock Road and Route 611 will have occasional short-term lane closures this week between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. daily for ongoing Route 202 Parkway construction.
Route 309 between Five Points and Route 63 will also have occasional lane restrictions between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Periodic lane closures will occur on Upper State Road between Route 309 and Route 202 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. today through Thursday.
3. Hatfield Township holds its township-wide branches pickup today. Branches must be bundled with rope and placed curbside by 6 a.m. Two bundles per household, and bundles must be no more than two feet in diameter and six feet in length. Missed the pickup? Drop them off at the public works building at Unionville Pike and Richmond Road on Saturdays between 8 a.m. and noon.
4. Buy tickets by the end of the day for the Lansdale American Association of University Women’s Trivia Night at Church of the Messiah, Route 202, Lower Gwynedd on Nov. 9 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets can be ordered at www.lansdaleaauw.org.
5. Lansdale Library holds the following events today:
- A Medicare Options Workshop on 2013 options at 1 p.m.
- Cribbage at 1 p.m.
- Magician’s Club at 6:15 p.m.