1. Lansdale’s Leaf Collection Program begins today at 6 a.m. for the section of the borough bordered by West Main Street, North Broad Street, the north borough line and Squirrel Lane.
Leaves must be in biodegradable paper leaf bags no bigger than 30 gallons and must weigh less than 50 pounds per bag. Bags are available from local merchants for a small cost, and not available from Lansdale Borough.
No household refuse or tree trimmings are allowed.
2. Montgomery Township Supervisors meet at 8 p.m. at the administration building on Stump Road.
3. Pickertown Road, which is closed between Upper State and Stump roads in Warrington Township for bridge construction related to the Route 202 Parkway, is expected to open today.
4. Ongoing construction of sign foundations, overhead sign installations and testing of new traffic signals related to the Route 202 Parkway project will call for short-term lane closures today through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the following roads:
- Route 202 between Route 309 and Route 611
- Route 309 between Five Points and Route 63/Welsh Road
- Upper State Road between Route 309 and Route 202/W. Butler Ave.
- Route 611 Bypass between Turk Road and Limekiln Pike
5. A domestic violence support group meets at 6:30 p.m. at 100 Medical Campus Drive, Lansdale (Hatfield Township).