Every week, Montgomeryville-Lansdale Patch brings you a top five list related to something or someplace in our area.
This week, we bring you the best (of times, pun intended) five books for children and adults for "Read Across America," courtesy of director Tom Meyer.
1. "To Kill A Mockingbird" by Harper Lee
2. "Travels With Charley" by John Steinbeck
3. "Oh, the Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss
4. "The Little House" by Virigina Lee Burton
5. "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams
All books are available for check out at your area library. You can search for availability at Lansdale Library here.