A major gas leak in front of Inglewood Elementary on Allentown Road near Woodlawn Drive Tuesday afternoon resulted in the safe evacuation of students and faculty to Immanuel Church of the Nazarene in Towamencin. North Penn School District reported students were safe and would be dismissed at their normal time from the church at 1260 Welsh Road. Parents were asked to pick up walkers and students normally picked up by car at the back of the church, located off of Columbia Avenue. Bus riders were dismissed at their normal time on their regular bus. Extended School care students remained at the church and that program ended at 6 p.m. The Reporter reports no illnesses or injuries from the leak, which was 50 feet from the school.