1. Happy Valentine’s Day to all the couples out there! A special Happy Valentine’s Day to my gorgeous, young-looking fiancée Elizabeth Mahoney. I love you.
2. presents a community program on John Bartholomew, a photographer from Lansdale in the early 20th Century, at 7:30 p.m. at the . The video show was assembled with assistance of the Bartholomew Family and features his work of the Victorian Age in Lansdale.
3. Maple Glen Community Association, in partnership with PennSuburban Chamber of Commerce, hosts a speed networking event from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. at , 420 Babylon Road, Horsham. Cost is $5 for members and Chamber members, and $12 for non-members.
4. North Wales Elementary holds a Valentine’s Day literacy project entitled, “For the Love of Reading” at 10:30 a.m. Over the past few weeks, students, family members and staff donated gently-used books, resulting in more than 500 books. Each student will walk away with a new book on Valentine’s Day, along with a bookmark made by Susan Mohr’s sixth-grade class.
5. North Wales Library . at the library at 233 S. Swartley St., North Wales. Children of all ages with special needs and their caregivers, parents, siblings and therapists are invited to the storytime.