1. Lansdale Borough Council Committees meet beginning at 6:30 p.m. at Lansdale Borough Hall. Council meets in its work session at 9 p.m.
2. A North Penn Relay for Life captain's meeting is tonight at 6:30 p.m. at North Penn High School. The event is open to everyone: team captains, survivors, caregivers, curious neighbors, and others are welcome to attend. Meetings occur the first Wednesday of every month at 6:30 p.m.
3. “Bad Dates” runs at Montgomery Theater in Souderton beginning today through February 24. The one-woman comedy by Theresa Rebeck, and starring Otto Haas Award-winner Sarah Sanford, kicks off the theater’s 20th Anniversary season. Tickets are $20 and available at www.MontgomeryTheater.org.
4. Dialoguing for Peace meets at 6:30 p.m. at Lansdale Library. The Peace Project invites women of all faiths, cultures and ages to engage in a night of fun, food and film. Learn more at www.peacenowproject.org.
5. Presentation of Our Lord Ukrainian Catholic Church, 1564 Allentown Road, Towamencin, holds bingo at 6:45 p.m. Cards are $7.