1. Lansdale American Association of University Women presents “Healthcare for Women” at the North Penn Educational Services Center, 401 E. Hancock St., Lansdale, at 7 p.m. Kitty Fitzgerald from Visiting Nurse Association explains new laws, limits and pluses for women of all ages.
2. Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce holds its TEAMS Women’s Networking Group presentation “Challenges and Successes … A Conversation” at Franconia Heritage, 508 Harleysville Pike, Franconia, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Cost is $20 for members and $25 for non-members. The panel includes real estate agent Barbara Czepukaitis; North Penn VNA’s Theresa Humphries; Sheri Strouse from Harleysville Savings Bank; Mary Schwalje from Sign-a-Rama in Lansdale; and Dorothy Weik from Bricker, Landis, Hunsberger & Gingrich.
3. It’s karaoke night at Tex Mex Connection, 201 E. Walnut St., North Wales, at 9 p.m.
4. from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. where you can get a complimentary dinner of Caesar salad, dinner roll and fettucine alfredo with chicken. Meet the staff and learn about Solana amenities and services.
5. Play Mexican Train Dominoes at 1 p.m. at Lansdale Library.