1. Scientist Peter L. Salk, M.D. — the son of polio vaccine creator Jonas Salk — will speak at Ursinus College at 7 p.m. in the Lenfest Auditorium, followed by a screening of the documentary “The Shot Felt ‘Round the World.”
2. The North Penn Parents Special Education Council hosts special needs financial services planner Patrick Bergmaier, as he discusses “Your Dependent with Special Needs: Making Their Future More Secure” at 7 p.m. at the North Penn Educational Services Center.
3. Lansdale Borough Council meets at 7 p.m. at borough hall. On the agenda is a report from Spiezle Architects on the facilities and grounds study.
4. Hatfield Township Commissioners meet at 7:30 p.m. at the administration building.
5. Trivia Night at Lansdale Tavern, 839 W. Main St., Lansdale, at 8 p.m.