1. It’s karaoke night at Tex Mex Connection, 201 E. Walnut St., North Wales, at 9 p.m.
2. Today, Community Service Ambulance of Green Lane becomes an Advanced Life Support ambulance service through a partnership with Harleysville Area EMS. Green Lane was the last Basic Life Support ambulance service in Montgomery County. New equipment will be on display between 10 a.m. and noon at the Green Lane headquarters on Walnut Street.
3. PennSuburban Chamber of Commerce holds a business card exchange from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Bucks Count Academy of Fencing.
4. Today is National Puzzle Day.
5. A Strategic Plan-ting Workshop — a one-day interactive session to aid those needing a complete strategic plan, quarterly goals with a detailed action plan and answers for the decision-making process — is from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Cost is $450. To register, call 215-257-9432.