1. Lansdale’s inaugural takes place today from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. in downtown Lansdale. Events throughout the day include open house tours of , , and . Fireworks commence at 8 p.m. from .
2. Lansdale’s , benefitting Lansdale Library, takes place from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the grassy area adjacent to Madison parking lot along N. Richardson Avenue and West Third Street. Beer is $5 each and it is pay-as-you-drink.
3. Montgomery Township’s award-winning Autumn Festival takes place today at with a 10 a.m. opening ceremony. Events include Civil War Reenactments, corn maze, hay rides, fire and rescue vehicle display, pony rides, petting zoo, pumpkin decorating and more. Food is served 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
4. holds a Fire Prevention 5K at the Upper Gwynedd Township Pavilion, 1 Parkside Place, Upper Gwynedd, at 9 a.m. A family fun walk begins at 9:30 a.m. Fire prevention activities include tower rides on a ladder truck, a vehicle extrication demonstration, a smoke house that families can walk through, a helicopter landing and fire hose demos.
5. free Kids Fall/Winter Rummage Sale takes place today in Hyson Hall at , 1000 W. Main St., Lansdale from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. The event is cash only. No strollers permitted and no outside shopping bags permitted.