1. Manna on Main Street holds its second 5K Race and 1-Mile Fun Run to Help End Hunger fundraiser today at 8 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. in Lansdale. The starting and ending point is Knapp Elementary School. There will be a pancake breakfast and shopping cart challenge as well that will follow the race. Check out http://www.mannaonmain.org/news/5k-race for more details.
2. Lansdale Farmers’ Market Fall Harvest Festival is today, beginning at 10 a.m. on Railroad Avenue in Lansdale.
There will be:
- Applesauce Making Demonstrations by Linda Koss of Jus Kiddin Around Farm – 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m.
- Pumpkin Pie Tasting Contest from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Storytime and Crafts with free face painting from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Live music from Towamencin Creek Bluegrass from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Vendor Costume Contest up until 12:30 p.m.
3. Souderton Area High School senior Spenser Forwood presents a benefit for Musicopia, a local nonprofit that brings educational music enrichment programs to schools and communities in the region. The event begins at 7 p.m. at Fort Washington School of Rock, 425A Delaware Ave., Ft. Washington. Four local teen bands are scheduled to perform. Tickets are $5 at the door.
4. Learn about the Grail Movement of America at Lansdale Library at 12:30 p.m. through the study of Abd-ru-shin’s work “In the Light of Truth” — the Grail Message.
5. Blue Comet Motorcycle Club holds a fall blues jam today at its property at 4545 Mensch Road in Skippack, beginning at 4 p.m. Bands include Mike Guldin & Rollin’ n Tumblin’, Si Senorita and Happy Dog. Tickets $15 at the gate.