1. Montgomery Township Supervisors meet at 8 p.m. at the township administration building at Stump and Horsham roads.
2. The United Way, including the North Penn United Way, announces the launch of 2-1-1, a free helpline for health and human services needs in southeastern Pennsylvania. Callers reach a trained specialist, who connects them to local human services organizations that specialize in basic needs.
3. Lansdale Library holds a men’s book discussion at 7 p.m. This month’s selection is reader’s choice with a childhood theme.
4. Lansdale Camera Club meets at 6:30 p.m. at Lansdale Library.
5. Montgomery County Commissioners hold a “Conversations With Your Commissioners” at 7 p.m. at Montgomery County Community College’s West Campus Community Room in Pottstown.