1. Lansdale’s First Friday returns to Main Street and Madison Street tonight from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Learn more about it at www.discoverlansdale.org
2. A Chalk Walk will occur from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., sponsored by the Lansdale Business Association. Meet at the and help decorate the Main Street sidewalks of Lansdale. Stencils and chalk provided.
3. Artists Amy Rims, Holly Hill, Lauren Malachowski, Bobbi Shaw and Emily Spengler will be painting portraits at during First Friday tonight at $5 a portrait, with proceeds going to the Children’s Miracle Network.
4. holds its First Friday Used Book Sale today through May 8. A variety of nonfiction, fiction, children’s hardback, paperback books and movies will be on sale.
North Penn Improv Troupe performs at the Lansdale Library at 6:30 p.m.
5. Inglewood Elementary fifth-graders hold a Colonial Day from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.