Laurel’s Loft, , is set to open March 19 at 10 a.m. at its new location in
According to its website, Laurel’s Loft is preparing for its opening by accepting advanced dropoff donations.
Here is what Laurel’s Loft needs from the community:
- Gently-used and like-new clothing for men, women and children
- Clothing accessories
- Decorative household items
Here is what Laurel’s Loft WILL NOT accept from the community:
- Car seats
- Upholstered furniture
Here are the advanced dropoff dates for donations:
- Wednesday, Feb. 29: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Friday, March 2: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, March 3: 9 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday, March 7: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday, March 8: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday, March 9: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Laurel’s Loft will hold a grand opening on March 24 at 10 a.m. There will be raffles and other festivities throughout the day.
Regular business hours will begin when the store opens on March 19.
Here are the regular business hours:
- Monday to Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.