1. There’s a free Concert Series at 7 p.m. featuring El Mariachi Flores. The family combines traditional and electric instruments to form a unique sound.
2. Today is the first day for week one of North Penn Marching Knights Band Camp from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. through August 2 at
3. There is a breast cancer benefit tonight from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Iron Hill Brewery in Lower Gwynedd to raise money for resident Cassie Mangiaruga’s participation in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk. Twenty percent of food sales will go toward her goal. Find out more at https://www.facebook.com/events/421014274603550/
4. for eight days in Sellersville. The camp offers an environment of inspiration and spiritual growth to youth in grades seven to 12.
5. The North Penn Rotary Club meets at 5:30 p.m. at William Penn Inn, 1017 DeKalb Pike, Lower Gwynedd.