Towamencin Township Police have arrested Julius Demetrius V, 21, of the 100 block of Community Drive in Dock Village, following an investigation of a reported ongoing sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl, police said.
Demetrius V faces 40 felonies and 10 misdemeanors associated with sexual assault of a minor.
Police said Demetrius V had sexual intercourse with the girl between April and July 2012, and some incidents occurred at his home.
Demetrius V is charged with the following, according to court records:
- 10 felony counts of statutory sexual assault by an individual four to eight years older
- 10 felony counts of aggravated indecent sexual assault on a person less than 16
- 10 felony counts of unlawful contact with a minor-sexual offenses
- 10 felony counts of corruption of minors by a defendant aged 18 or older
- 10 misdemeanor counts of indecent assault on a person less than 16 years of age
Demetrius V was arraigned August 7 before District Judge Harold Borek of Lansdale and committed to Montgomery County Prison in lieu of $10,000 cash bail, police said.
Demetrius V posted bail August 7, according to court records. There was a non-monetary condition with bail changed at the request of the Commonwealth, according to court records.
A preliminary hearing is set for September 6 at 11 a.m. before Borek.