.

Faulty Refrigerator is Cause of Hilltown Christmas Fire

Bob Keeler of The Souderton Independent reports that the sprinkler system of the home prevented the fire from spreading to the rest of the Hampshire Drive house from the garage

A faulty refrigerator was the cause of a fire on the 200 block of Hampshire Drive in HIlltown Township on Christmas Day.

Bob Keeler of The Souderton Independent reports that the sprinkler system in the home kept the fire from spreading from the attached garage.

Keeler reported that homeowner Patti Cage and three of her family members were displaced. The family was able to salvage only clothing; Christmas presents were not saved.

Read the full story at this link at The Reporter Online.

Steph Mcgeller January 08, 2013 at 03:01 AM
Doggie Style at 20 Airport Sq. North Wales closed down the store today without telling employees and customers. Employees came to the store to find everything packed up and gone. A lot of dog have been hurt and abused by this company.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »