At the District Court of Judge Andrea Duffy Wednesday morning, 12 of the 32 suspects waived all charges against them to a July 5 arraignment in the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas.
Montgomery County Assistant District Attorney Jason Whalley said a preliminary hearing will be held May 24 at 10:45 a.m. for the remaining 20 suspects, including what he called the "big players": Francesco "Frank" Messina, Dave Penna and Jeff Penna.
The suspects are facing numerous felony charges and misdemeanor charges, including corrupt organizations; manufacture, delivery or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver; dealing in proceeds of unlawful activites; criminal use of a communications device; use and possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of a controlled substance.
Searches of specific charges of suspects can be done at this link to the Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System.
Suspects who waived charges to court Wednesday were:
- Troy Dudas, 111 Mine Run Road, Limerick Township
- Todd Slawecki, 42 Orchard Court, Royersford, Upper Providence Township
- Jeff Martinez, 3822 North 6th St., Philadelphia
- Vanessa Ramos, 1002 N. Marshall St. 2nd floor, Philadelphia
- Kent Lee Seprauskie “Gadget”, 55 Meng Road, Limerick Township
- Kristina Popelarski, 385 Greenwood Ave., Upper Providence Township
- Rodney Creciun, 108 Stump Road, Montgomery Township
- Anthony LaGrotte, 149 North 3rd St., Telford
- Carmen Iannelli, 2382 Orchard Lane, New Hanover Township
- Lisa Messina, 2564 Morris Road, Worcester Township
- Norman R. Russell Jr., 3275 Bergey Road, Hatfield Township
- Thomas McGoldrick, 1 Boro Line Road, King of Prussia
Dudas had his bail reduced from $100,000 cash to $5,000 cash.
Martinez, who as of Wednesday was incarcerated at Montgomery County Prison, had is bail reduced from $100,000 cash to $100,000 unsecured in exchange for waiving all charges.
Creciun, who posted bail Wednesday, also had his bail reduced from $100,000 cash to $100,000 unsecured.
All 12 hearings took two hours to complete.
The remaining suspects awaiting preliminary hearings include:
- Francesco “Frank” Messina, 719 Schwab Road, Hatfield Township
- Robert Glorioso, 1295 Cabin Road, Hatfield Township
- Jeff Penna, 1295 Cabin Road, Hatfield Township
- Dave Penna, 1898 Valley Forge Road,
- James Trull, 1447 Old Skippack Road, Upper Salford Township
- Antonio Encarnacion Perales, 1002 N. Marshall St. 2nd floor, Philadelphia
- Juan M.Encarnacion, 3921 N. 6th St. Philadelphia
- Timothy Beck, 55 Meng Road, Limerick Township
- Joel Jay Payumo, aka Marissa Devine, 251 E. Thompson St., Philadelphia
- Joseph “Phoenix” Croxton, 1734 Tasker St., Floor 1, Philadelphia
- Dan Ells, 225 East 2nd St. Apartment B, Lansdale
- John Griffith, 1626 Sheffield Drive, Whitpain Township
- Ronald Krauss, 10 South Towamencin Ave., Lansdale
- Jamie L. Hamburg, 27 Lincoln Ave. Floor 2, Lansdale
- John J. Welsh III, 1150 Schwab Road, Hatfield Township
- Donald L Preston, 72 Roboda Boulevard, Upper Providence Township
- Kevin Saldutti, 1415 East Hewson St., Philadelphia
- Ryan Burns, 804 Marlbrook Lane, Upper Gwynedd (Madison at Willowyck)
- Keith Chasteen, 251 E. Thompson St., Philadelphia
- Judy Cress, 913 Township Line Road, Phoenixville