- An adoption of articles of amendment was approved for the North Penn Water Authority extension of term of existence to 50 years.
- The Minimum Municipal Obligation for the 2013 Police Pension Plan in the amount of $833,200 was approved by council.
- The Minimum Municipal Obligation for the 2013 Non-Uniform Pension Plans in the amount of $403,000 was approved by council.
- John Chirico was appointed to a four-year term on the Lansdale Planning Commission, expiring Dec. 31, 2015. Kevin Dunigan and Michael Panachyda were each reappointed to a four-year term on the planning commission, expiring Dec. 31, 2015. Council members thanked them for their service.
- Ray Liberto was appointed to a three-year term on the Police Pension Fund Board of Trustees, expiring Dec. 31, 2014. Liberto was in attendance and thanked for his volunteerism.
- David Boland was reappointed to a three-year term on the Lansdale Zoning Hearing Board, expiring Dec 31, 2014. Boland was in attendance and thanked for his volunteerism.
- Dan Mayland was reappointed to a six-year term on the Lansdale Civil Service Commission, expiring Dec. 31, 2017. He was thanked for his service.
- located at the old Fenstermacher Roofing location at 421 N. Line St., between Fourth Street and Fifth Street, and adjacent to Fourth Street Park and the Zion Presbyterian Korean Mission Church.
- New park hours were approved boroughwide, as well as established seasonal and lighted park facility hours. The parks and recreation director was also authorized to close a park or facility when certain conditions are met.
- An advertisement for an ordinance was approved in order to establish a handicapped parking zone on South Richardson Avenue on the east side of Columbia Avenue, in place of the Two Hour Parking zone.
- Mill Street and Madison Street between North Richardson Avenue and Main Street is now known as Madison Street.
- A payment in the amount of $9.652.75 to James R. Kenney Excavating and Paving Inc. was approved for the Edgemont and York avenue reconstruction project. The project is funded through a 2010 General Obligation Bond.
- A final payment of $15,815.03 to David/Randall Associates Inc. was approved for the sewer office/laboratory roof replacement project. The project was funded through the 2010 General Obligation Bond.
- A payment of $65,217.02 to Laffredo Construction was approved for the 2011 Community Development Block Grant Roads Program on West Fourth Street. The project was partially funded by a county Development Block Grant and the 2010 General Obligation Bond.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something