Hong Kong Kitchen
Whether you like Hong Kong, Hunan, Szechaun or Bangkok-style food, Hong Kong Kitchen aims to give you "an unforgettable dining experience" with over 125 menu items to choose from, plus combos, specials and sides. From Chinese Hot Wings to Tofu with Bean Sprouts, Mussels with Black Bean Sauce, Thai Drunken Noodles and many other classic favorites and new flavors, there is something to meet almost every appetite.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gift Certificates available. Free parking, free delivery within 3 miles (on orders over $12). Lunch specials served daily (except Sundays and holidays) from 11am to 3pm.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.HongKongKitchenPA.com
- Specialties: "Diet" dishes with no salt, sugar or MSG are available on the regular menu
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Noodle Shop, Seafood, Thai, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Shrimp Toast, Shanghai Duck, Double Delight
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Curry
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch