Ritas Water Ice
Rita's Water Ice started in 1984 on a front porch in Philadelphia. Since 1995, this locally owned Rita's franchise (open seasonally from March through October) has been the place to chill out with a nice Italian water ice, gelati, misto, custard, blendini or ritacinno. Flavors vary, as they are made fresh daily, and sugar-free treats are also available. If you're on the road, try the Rita's in Havertown or Montgomerville, also run by the same owner.
- Hours: Vary by season. Summer Hours: Daily, 11am - 10pm
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Take out only at this location. Gift cards available. Join Rita's Birthday Club online.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegan
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream
- Signature dishes: Gelati
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Mango Ice & Cherry Ice
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Group-friendly
- Atmosphere: Fun