Round Guys Brewing Company features homebrews from owners and brewers Scott Rudich and Rich DiLiberto androtating tap selections such as Sticke Blonde, Buh-Nana Hammock Saison and Hammerzeit-Altbier. Patrons also enjoy wine, cider and mead, along with classic bar foods, including sandwiches and hot dogs. The bar hosts several events throughout the week including Wednesday quiz night and televised sporting events. The entrance is located on Wood Street behind Philly Soft Pretzel Factory.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, 5pm - 10pm; Sat, noon - 10pm; Sun, noon - 8pm; Tue, closed
- Founding Date: 2012
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew