Oasis offers a mouth-watering selection of soups, appetizers, entrees, sandwiches and desserts with a Mediterranean-Middle Eastern accent. Scrumptious spanakopita (spinach pie), falafel, kabobs, Greek caviar, Lebanese almaza, Turkish coffee, Blackened lentil soup, london broil or chicken shawarma or roasted eggplant sandwich and home-made mint tea are just a few of the outstanding choices for lunch or dinner.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Specialty grocery products such as rosewater, orange blossom water, pumpkin seeds, coffee and fresh made pita bread. Other mediterranean delights are available for purchase.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Desserts: baklavah, bourma, mammoul, nammoura, gouraibe and more
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch