White's Road Park
This 33-acre park is the largest park in Lansdale Borough. The park is also shared by Upper Gwynedd Township, as the park encompasses boundaries of both municipalities.
The park is the location of the White's Road Pool complex.
Featured at the park is a .6-mile walking path that winds through wooded areas and picnic groves.
Also featured is the North Penn Rotary amphitheather with band shell.
Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the four tennis courts and basketball court.
There is a tot lot at this location as well.
In the winter, the borough constructs an ice skating area in front of the pool entrance.
The park can accommodate 120 vehicles.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Benches, Concert stage, Grills, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Features: Jungle gym, Merry-go-round, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables
- Number of trails: 1
- Average trail length: 06
- Trail types: Paved
- Scenic views: Yes
- What is the best time of year and day to explore the trails?: Early morning and afternoon, weekends
- Facilities: Basketball courts, Hockey/skating rink, Swimming pool, Tennis courts
- Facility types: Outdoor
- Features: Picnic areas