- Local Patch editors from Montgomery County volunteered all day Thursday to clean trash from the Cross County Trail in Plymouth Meeting and Conshohocken. More than 1,700 pounds of trash was collected along the trail and bagged for pick-up.
- Committee is in the very early stages of discussing where, when and how to bring a skate park to town. The ideal place: Schweiker Park, a jointly-owned park with Hatfield Township. Tubular idea!
- Detective James Reape was commended for the investigation into the child corruption case of former North Penn School District employee Charles Hurst, who pleaded guilty to drug and corruption charges.
- Pysanky is a funny word, and making these special Ukrainian Easter eggs is fun. It takes a skillful hand to make such a delicate, intricate craft.
- Looking for some real estate? Our House Hunt this week was popular. It includes a $699,000 home in Montgomery Township.