1. Retired paratrooper and Abington native Tony Zanzinger will discuss his experiences behind enemy lines during World War II at Lansdale Historical Society’s “Tales of a World War II Paratrooper” at 7:30 p.m. at the Lansdale Parks and Recreation Building.
2. The 311 W. Main Task Force holds its last meeting tonight at 7 p.m. at Lansdale Borough Hall, where its members will recommend a future use to borough council for the former arts center.
3. Montgomery Township Supervisors meet at 8 p.m. at the administration building for a work session.
4. The Hospice of North Penn Visiting Nurse Association offers a grief support group called Friends of Grief beginning tonight and every Tuesday through Nov. 13 at 6:30 p.m. at the North Penn VNA at 51 Medical Campus Drive, Lansdale (Hatfield Township).
5. North Penn School Board meets at 7:30 p.m. at the Educational Services Center in Lansdale.