1. Don’t miss today from 10 to 4 on West Main Street in Lansdale. Vendors, food, games – a must-attend event in the borough.
2. One person’s trash is another person’s treasure. That’s the mantra today at the Mary, Mother of the Redeemer Parish from 8 a.m. to noon. The third annual event takes place in the parking lot of the school at 1325 Upper State Road in Montgomery Township.
3. kicked off its on Thursday. Today, it brings the book sale to you on Main Street. The sale runs until today. There’s a chance to win library bucks or free books. On Monday, a special bag sale will be held at $1 per bag.
4. Budget cuts have left Green Lane Park without resources to maintain its trail system. So Bikeworks and the Montgomery Chapter of the Pennsylvania Equine Council , starting at 9. Meet at the Red Trail lot on Knight Road.
5. Great day for Lansdale Day: Sunny and a high of 79. Tonight, there will be a low of 60.